Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Saint Laurent Paris Classic Large Flap Wallet in Bordeaux Leather



I've been on the lookout for a new wallet for quite awhile now but I haven't found something that really caught my eye. I have a general preference for sturdy, leather, continental wallets with ample space to put my endless collection of cards (read: store membership cards, not credit cards!). I also like understated and, really, what's more minimalistic than Saint Laurent these days?

I was initially deciding between the Classic Saint Laurent Paris Large Flap Wallet in Bordeaux Leather and the Classic Large Y Flap Wallet in Black Leather. Both are really gorgeous in person and so I always left the store undecided and empty handed! Surprisingly, everything resolved itself in the form of a surprise birthday gift! I received the Large Flap Wallet in the moody dark brown with a hint of red and I am loving it! I really like dark brown coloured accessories and I particularly adore bordeaux, a burgundy brown.

This wallet pretty much ticks all my wallet requirements! It's well-built, spacious and looks quite elegant sitting on top of tables while I eat/work/play. It even still has the brand new leather smell and I can't stop myself from sniffing it...in private, of course! Ahah!

FOLLOW ME ON -

8 comments:

  1. Hey Valentine, that's such a lovely wallet. :) Just letting you know that I've answered your question (the comment that you left me on my blog post).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wallet searching as well. Mine current wallet is in such a poor form and it's about the size of my palm... can't keep up with all the chanels and guccis with the girls at work. This looks perfect, like you said, simple and minimal!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wallet was close to tatters too before I got this one! Ohhh I definitely know what you mean by having difficulty keeping up. But because those brands are so prevalent, the more I wanted something different!

      Delete
  3. Love the look of this, it's something I would definitely go for since I try to fit everything and anything in my wallet lol. And I love the scent of new leather, especially when it's Saint Laurent! ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can confirm that I can stuff my phone in the wallet on top of everything! LOL WIN! =)

      Delete
  4. this wallet is so amazing! love the colour and the design. so simple and chic

    xoxo, Eliza
    Bread and Butter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eliza! I definitely agree that it's super chic! I'm absolutely in love with the pure simplicity of the wallet!

      Delete
  5. a classic wallet look. i've actually been trying to find a new one as well since all the zippers on my old one broke. been looking at the ones from APC.
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete