Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Running on Autopilot !

To say I've been stressed these past three weeks is a serious understatement. I pretty much have been thrown into the throes of reality and anxiety is causing my stomach and skin havoc. I look and feel like death! No joke.

All I really want to do is sleep. A nice restful sleep would be a dream come true at the moment.

It goes without saying that all of this has culminated to me blogging less and when I do blog, my entries have been on the more fictional and philosophical side. To be honest, I like sharing my non-beauty/skincare thoughts with you all. I have actually be blogging for about ten years now. I've maintained various blogs throughout my life but they were mostly read by friends. The content was always my thoughts and perspectives on life. Pretty much like a personal diary in the purest sense.

But then I stopped last year to open this blog just to see if I am capable of producing something that can pull in an audience.

So writing about my thoughts and musings is quite natural to me and I hope you all don't find it too tedious to read because I know I go around in circles most of the time.

I also used to write fictional works which I posted up online many, many years ago. So I also have tendencies to write shorts from time to time. AHAH. You'll probably see me posting a short from time to time.

Having said that, I am itching to do a review! I T C H I N G! But I just haven't had the time to take photos and work out my thoughts! GAH!

Anyway, this is just a very quick post to say that the highlight of the week has got to be coming home to find two delivery packages. And what's even more exciting is that these two packages contained freebies! Woo!





I completely forgot I entered competitions to win these prizes! What an awesome surprise! Thank you L'oreal and Maybelline!

And now I must fly! Fly to the land of sleepless nights and endless course readings. Until next time *salutes*

5 comments:

  1. WOW! congrats!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning! Look forward to reading your views and thoughts on these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do more reviews! I found a lot of them really helpful. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on winning! I enjoy your writing so you should just post whatever you feel like..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome gifts!! And I look forward to all your posts, beauty or non-beauty related!

    ReplyDelete