Thursday, 22 December 2011

Hello and Goodbye!

 frantically packing!


Hi everyone! I know, I know. Where the heck have I been?! AHAH. I've actually been really sick lately and I haven't had the energy to do anything! Gah - hate being so sick. 

Anyway, this is just a quick update to say that I'm still alive. . .even if I am still a bit drowsy and tired. AHAH. Also wanted to say that I'll be away for another month or so because I'm flying out tomorrow to Hong Kong. 

My friends always say I'm the flighty kind, as in I am generally unpredictable and never able to stay in the one place for long periods. I don't have much of a schedule because it chops and changes at a drop of a hat. AHAH. Probably explains why I get sick so easily.
 
I found out only two days ago that I'm due to fly out and trust me, that's a remarkable improvement. Last time, I was given 12 hours notice before I had to fly. That resulted me in forgetting my hair straightener, getting super agro and running around frantic looking to buy a new one before I could wash my hair. . .oh my goodness. Reminder to self : pack hair straightener. 

So before I go off to pack, I just wanted to wish everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Have a lovely holiday and eat lots of delicious food! Take care and I'll speak to you all in 2012!

Love you all x

6 comments:

  1. aww have a very merry xmas and a happy new year!! get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Wishing you a better health in 2012 because you need it!

    http://www.dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting!!! have a great time in HK. and have a merry merry xmas =] xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a great time in HK. And a great Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whew! I'm glad I'm not the only person who is flighty!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! I was really looking forward to seeing your new post honey! I really hope you will get better real soon! I got sick too last month x(
    Take honey lemon tea!

    ReplyDelete