Sunday, 17 July 2011

Mos Burger, Mong Kok



Funny how when I was in Japan, I hardly ever saw a Mos Burger but in Hong Kong, they're like everywhere. 

I had lunch at the Mos Burger store in Langham Place, Mong Kok. Admittedly, I only go there for the yummy seafood rice burger. It is my absolute lunchtime favourite!

For those of you who aren't sure, a rice burger is actually two buns made from compressed rice, barley and millet. In between that is the seafood and some vegetables, which can sometimes  all taste a bit frozen if they don't cook it thoroughly. Nonetheless, the sauce is very delicious! It tastes somewhat like a teriyaki sauce with black pepper.




There fries are non-spectacular. Although big and chunky, they aren't fried enough and therefore taste quite grainy.




They also serve 'normal' burgers such as this chicken burger. My brother ordered it and said that it was really good.

Ohhh Mos Burger! How I miss you so!

No comments:

Post a Comment